Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Project On

The San Francisco project is officially underway.

I was thinking before I came here that I was going to let the city tell me if I needed to move here.

That is what it seems to be telling me right now, loud and clear, without a doubt and very unmistakably.

It's good. This is very good.

60 degrees and sunny. There are big palm trees right next to the Christmas tree in front of Macy's. The air feels different. It's alive. I am liking this. I am liking it even more than I thought I would - and I've hardly seen any of it yet

We will just have to see how this goes...

1 comment:

Sweetpea said...

Sweet. I want to hear all about your trip. I've been there once and loved it. My sister-in-law lives there. I'd like to be there right now, it's 30 degrees and snowy here.