Saturday, November 1, 2008

Getting Lucky

I have been told I am a lucky person. I believe that's correct!

What can one do to be as lucky as I am? Nothing! That's right, there is absolutely nothing you can do, and if you do nothing, you, too, can be phenomenally lucky. And you can enjoy other perks. Like, for example, making other people jealous and baffled by your luck. Because what did you deserve such luck? Nothing! Exactly.

And the other good thing about it, too, is that you can make OTHER people lucky, too, just by standing around them. I guess the chimney sweeper was onto something.

The funny thing about it - vis-a-vis my last post (and/or the chimney sweep) - is that luck often comes in the guise of misfortune. So watch out! If you want to be lucky like me, you might have to just get unlucky first. But it will happen for you. Trust me.

No comments: